The latest version of TestinPro, released by Testin, provides high demand and security for continuous developments for business mobile applications. This enables enterprises to be able to achieve their mobile technology quality goals more effectively.
With the growing power of the mobile industry, enterprises are increasingly entering the market of online business through mobile.
Various different requirements of companies and clients are appearing for mobile business. This release below explains how Testin introduces the new TestinPro private cloud product and the characteristics of the product, including powerful new features and solutions to meet the new demands.
The launch of new product-TestinPro
Recently, a product named ‘TestinPro private cloud’ was launched by the leading one-stop app testing service platform, Testin. The so-called “TestinPro“, is a private testing platform on the cloud which provides solutions for enterprise internet + transformation and upgrading. The product duplicates the core techniques from Testin Cloud public service to customers’ offices, and brings a brand new automatic testing experience for customers.
The main aim of TestinPro is to help customers use automatic services, increase testing efficiency, lower testing cost, and improve testing quality in a timely manner.
How did the idea of TestinPro emerge?
Testin has been working on the development of the public cloud for a long time. However, as customers’ demands gradually increased, Testin found new applications. Some problems encountered by Testin by customers included agile iteration, fast return and pre-release app security. In order to solve the problems, Testin tried to move the cloud directly to customers – this was where the original idea of the private cloud came from.
TestinPro helps fill the needs and solves the pain of automation for customers. Although automation is a popular topic, there aren’t many companies who are experienced at automation, especially automation on mobile platforms. Using ‘blue ocean’, Testin made up a short board of capabilities for on-mobile automated tests in the market. This way, customers can enjoy the better test service experience brought by Testin cloud.
What’s the difference between TestinPro and competing products? What’s the advantage?
There are similar products on the market, but Testin has a different focus. TestinPro is a quality-focused strategy. Developers work from the customer’s view and work on quality, availability, ease of use, stability, scalability, maintainability, and fault tolerance. The differences between Testin and other products are generally elaborated through the following characteristics:
1. The first characteristic is the ease of use of the tool. The tool Testin builds can be used easily and quickly. As long as a manual engineer understands the test process, her or she can use the tools and environment right away. ‘Easy to learn and easy to use’, this is one of the features of TestinPro.
2. The second characteristic is reusability of the script. The need for script reusability on a cloud platform is extremely high, especiallywhen the platform is loaded with nearly a thousand devices. Otherwise, once the function changes, the cost of maintaining script may become an important reason for the failure of the project. However, Testin has a strong experience in deep compatibility, accumulatingvarious experience with private clouds; including how to deal with permissions, how to deal with the differences between different system versions and how to adapt on different mobile phones. Testin cloud has a unique advantage in the use of automation tools.
3. The third characteristic is the extensibility of using the platform. Testin private cloud platform can access CI platforms, such as Jenkins. They are able to upload applications via private cloud external interfaces, upload scripts, view device status, view task status, tasks and recycling reports, etc., through the Private cloud’s external interface. Meanwhile, it can access to various types of databases, such as DB2, Oracle and other different types of databases. After accessing to these databases, it’s easy to set up a bridge between the private cloud and the customer’s data.
4. The fourth characteristic is the large-scaled concurrent test. Testin is good at doing large-scale integrated testing. During the compatibility testing, often hundreds of mobile phones implement the same test task or test case. Statistics show, by implementing these abilities in the private cloud, customers’ test time are reduced by three to five times. The data shows, compared to traditional automation, efficiency is upgraded and time will be saved.
Who may need TestinPro?
1. Customers with huge amounts of data such as Banks. The volume of their data is very large, whereas, its logic and the test process are relatively simple. Customers having a similar situation can consider private cloud automation to achieve its test.
2. Customers whose test difficulty is relatively high. Such as TV box manufacturers, or intelligent equipment production enterprises. They need to do a series of continuous stress testing to monitor its memory consumption and monitor the stability of the entire intelligent terminal.
3. Companies who want to try the new development concept., including test-driven development. The way to achieve this would be to test during the day and modify at night in order to find and repair the problems found, as to make the process more agile and efficient.
“Testin Private Cloud saves repetitive execution and enables batch carry out”, said Angelia, principal engineer of McDonald’s, “It reduces the human input of traditional testing, greatly improving the efficiency and performance of the application test.”
What’s the future or development trend of TestinPro?
Responding to requirements from customers, the capabilities of automated scripting and automated execution in private cloud has been tested on the public cloud services. Named as Testin Enterprise Edition, the purpose of this move is to create a new customer service experience for corporate customers.
Testin Enterprise Edition not only integrates the traditional system of deep compatibility, functional use cases, Bug exploration etc., but also integrates the current popular pre-release test, A / B test and other test types. More importantly, it adds the automation Test scripting, automated test execution, including functional regression, compatibility, continuous monitoring online (a dial test), performance testing, and the necessary test management and other core functions.
Overall, on this platform, corporate customers can experience the one-stop service of testing.
“This is the direction of our future test development- to allow customers complete automated testing and all the testing services on a platform, with easier, more convenient, more effortless,” said Xu Bing, director of TestinPro.
Testin is a testing service based company which specializes in mobile app QA testing. After testing of 2+ million apps, iteration tests 170 million times, in 6 years’ time, Testin has grown from an idea to a leader in the Mobile APP Quality Assurance industry. Testin has secured US$84.9 million in 3 Rounds from IDG, Banyan, Haiyin, and CEL, and it succeeded not only in capturing the domestic market of China, but also in setting its foot into the global arena. Testin has been recognized as 2014 and 2015 Zero2IPO v50 China, 2014 Red Herring 100 Asia Finalist and 2015 Red Herring 100 Global Finalist, 2015 and 2016 Deloitte High-Tech & Growth Top 50 China. By addressing mobile and OS fragmentations, app’s compatibility, functionality, user experience, performance, security and analytics, Testin has helped thousands of developers (including McDonald’s, Nestle, Starbucks, Daimler, Philips and Kabam). It’s Testin’s pleasure to assist companies building up confidence in apps, and ensuring a great experience for their users.
Tel/Mobile: +1 (516) 277-6800